About Brownstone Coverage and Our Chubb Insurance Program
Brownstone Insurance began in New York City in the 1970s when insurance agents realized that there was an emerging market for insuring multi-unit living accommodations. The company took its name from the historical brownstone apartment and condo buildings common to the NYC area and launched in 1973. Now, Brownstone coverage offers a wide range of policies through multiple carriers, including Chubb Insurance.
To best serve each individual’s unique needs, Muller Insurance is proud to partner with Chubb Insurance and bring the benefits of its policies to our clients in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and other states. We explain our Chubb Insurance program here.
What Is Chubb Insurance?
Chubb Insurance provides various personal insurance policies, specializing in helping families and individuals with larger amounts of assets to insure. On a global scale, it is the biggest insurer of publicly traded property and casualty. It also boasts a high rate of satisfaction for its claims process, with a reported 97% of clients happy after receiving payment for their claim.
Known for Masterpiece Homeowners Insurance
Arguably Chubb Insurance’s most well-known product is its Masterpiece Homeowners Insurance. These policies protect homeowners against covered events that result in the need for repairs, replacements, or a complete rebuild. Compared to standard homeowners insurance policies, Masterpiece Homeowners Insurance offers clients of Muller Insurance the following:
- Extended coverage beyond policy limits, when necessary, to restore or rebuild the home
- Guaranteed cost coverage for bringing a home up to current codes (i.e. plumbing, electrical)
- Additional coverage for living expenses when homes are unable to be occupied due to a covered loss or mandatory evacuation, as well as temporary housing, kenneling for pets, and more
- Replacement value that reflects the item’s original cost, not based on depreciation
- Masterpiece Protection Network for referrals to qualified service providers
- And more.
Other Types of Coverage
Muller Insurance is designated as a Chubb Personal Insurance Cornerstone Elite Agency and licensed in 24 states. We offer a wide range of policies from this premier carrier, including the following:
- Homeowners, condo, and co-op
- Excess (umbrella) liability
- Recreational marine
Additional products and services are also available to meet our clients’ insurance needs, from aviation coverage to group excess liability.
Benefits of Our Chubb Insurance Program
As an independent agency, Muller Insurance is able to hand-select our partners based on the benefits they can provide to our clients. When it comes to our Chubb Insurance policies and services, these advantages include:
- High responsiveness to claims, with adjusters contacting clients within six hours
- Replacements for damaged appliances, custom cabinets and furniture, flooring, carpentry, and much more
- Consultative services with specialists in home valuables, which help to ensure your policy includes the right coverage for fine art, jewelry, and collections
- Customer service representatives that speak English, Spanish, French, Urdu, and Arabic
- And more.
Learn More about Muller Insurance’s Chubb Insurance Program
A premier carrier of Brownstone coverage, Chubb Insurance’s policies may be the ideal fit for you or your family, especially if you have more assets to insure. To learn more, contact Muller Insurance today, and don’t hesitate to request a free quote. We proudly serve our home state of NJ, as well as NY, CT, PA, and many other states.