Dwelling Insurance

Make Sure You Have the Right Dwelling Coverage

Muller Insurance is ready to help you no matter what type of residential building you own—whether you live there or not. We sell policies for 1-4 family, tenant-occupied buildings as well as 3-and 4-family, owner-occupied dwellings. These policies include rental income, medical payments and premises liability.

But just like any insurance coverage, there is always a lot to consider, which is why it is important to work with an experienced agent, such as Muller Insurance. For example, if you own a 3-and 4-family dwelling you will need to purchase a policy (HO-4) that covers your personal liability in your owner-occupied unit. Beyond this, personal property to your rental units can be purchased. This type of property would cover refrigerators, washers, dryers, and stoves that you own and supply for your tenants.

Want to make sure your dwelling has the right coverage?
Contact Muller Insurance. We’re ready to help.

Get a Quick Quote Today