A New Jersey Lemonade Personal Insurance Agency

America’s #1 Ranked Home Insurance Carrier
Lemonade is focused on delighting consumers by offering outstanding customer service and a best-in-class claims experience. Every 60 seconds, someone buys a Lemonade insurance policy.

Best-in-class Service & Claims Experience

Customers give Lemonade an industry-leading Net Promoter Score of 76. You’re going to love working with us because customers already do.

  • Your customers can:
    (1) make instant changes to policies online or in our app,
    (2) get fast chat, email, and phone support, and
    (3) file claims in seconds from the Lemonade app.

Financial Strength

Lemonade has earned a Financial Stability Rating® of A-Exceptional, from Demotech Inc. and is reinsured by leading reinsurers including Allianz, AXA, Gen Re, Hiscox, Lloyd’s, and Munich Re.

Innovative, Customer-centric Business Model

Lemonade pays claims quickly and fairly, as we are not financially incentivized to deny claims.

  • Lemonade takes a fixed 25% fee from premiums to run our operations, the remaining 75% is
    set aside to pay claims and reinsurance
  • Any money not paid out is given back to charities selected by policyholders
Lemonade Insurance

America’s #1 Ranked Home Insurance Carrier

No. 1 Homeowner’s Insurance Company

Top pick for Homeowners Insurance with best mobile experience

Given 4+ Stars by reviewers on BBB

Licensed in AZ, CA, CO, NJ, NY, OR, TX, VA

Licensed in Over 30 States

US map of states we insure in

Call Us Today

We are here for all of your insurance needs!