A New Jersey Chubb Cornerstone Elite Agency
Muller’s status as an independent agent allows us to work with a wide selection of prominent insurance companies, including Chubb, to identify how to best protect you. Our long-standing relationship with Chubb, a provider of property and casualty insurance, has resulted in Muller receiving the prestigious Cornerstone Elite Agency Designation. As a Cornerstone Agency, Muller and its clients benefit from coverages and protection only a premium carrier can offer.
Chubb views the people they serve as more than just a claim, but as their clients. Muller will tailor a comprehensive plan that prioritizes your needs, and will advocate on your behalf.
- 97% of Chubb clients who have had a claim paid are highly satisfied with their experience.
- Chubb adjusters have the authority to approve claims, but can’t deny them without a manager’s approval.
- Chubb offers services to help prevent issues from happening in the first place.
Chubb looks for ways to say yes
- Chubb adjusters are trained to respond to claims within 24 hours, and, once approved, to issue payment within 48.
- During repairs, Chubb clients are kept comfortable in a comparable place to stay, whether that’s a similar home in your school district or premium hotel.
Chubb looks for ways to do more
- Chubb helps make sure you have no gaps. You get comprehensive, not patchwork protection.
- With Chubb, you get a proactive partner to help prevent issues from happening in the first place.
Chubb will protect all the details that made your house a home.
Chubb has been the gold standard in homeowners insurance for generations. The company doesn’t simply look to replace your home in the event of a problem, it helps you completely restore it whether you live in a classic brownstone or a newer suburban home.
Renovation or Construction Insurance
Is Your Dream Protected? Building your dream home or remodeling your current home
is costly and time consuming. Construction and renovation have the potential to significantly increase the chances of an accidental fire or other damage. However, Chubb has also found that most construction related losses can be avoided altogether.
Chubb auto insurance will provide an exceptional standard of service, repairs and convenience, regardless of whether you drive a Toyota or a Bentley. Their elite team of Auto Technical Specialists makes sure vehicles are repaired according to manufacturer’s specifications, or they’ll cover you for a total loss.
Umbrella Liability Insurance
An excess/umbrella policy responds when the underlying liability limits of your other policies, such as home and auto, aren’t enough to cover the unexpected costs of a lawsuit or accident.
Chubb offers some of the highest limits of liability protection available.
Condo & Co-Op Insurance
There’s no place like home. Whether yours is a condo or co-op, it’s a major investment. Condo insurance helps protect that investment. But there’s more to it than that.
Fine Art & Jewelry Policies
While typical homeowners’ policies are designed to protect your home and what’s inside, there is usually limited coverage for valuable possessions that may get lost, stolen, or damaged. That’s why with Chubb’s Masterpiece coverage, you can protect the special possessions that matter to you.
Every day, we take steps to protect ourselves and our families from the unexpected. And when it comes to insurance, we often focus on our home and cars. But it can be just as important to protect yourself from what can come through your Wi-Fi.
Whether you own a runabout, sailboat, or yacht, we know as you cruise across open water, you’re where you belong. Being on the water is an experience of peace, of calm, and of new adventures on the horizon. It’s an experience you want to protect.
IS CHUBB RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS?
Contact Muller Insurance to find out.
Chubb exceeds expectations with a seamless experience
When a cracked pipe leaked in Rich’s shower, Chubb exceeded his expectations. Within 24 hours, Rich heard from a Chubb adjuster to begin repairs. Not only did the Chubb adjuster say “yes” to the repair estimate, no hassle or questions asked, but he focused the conversation on other ways that Chubb could help ease their stress. And just a few days later, long before the repairs were even completed, Rich had a check in his hands. For Rich, being a Chubb client meant a seamless experience from an insurer that went above and beyond to put his needs first.
IS CHUBB RIGHT FOR YOUR NEEDS?
Let Muller Insurance identify how to best protect you.
Chubb Mobile App
Pay bills, access ID cards, and so much more
- Pay bills quickly and securely in just a few clicks
- It’s a one-stop shop for claims – report a claim, upload and access claim documents, and find important information like their claim adjuster and payment history
- View and sign policy documents, access coverage information, and browse recent activity
- Access Auto ID cards, Home Assessment reports, and more!
- Visit our Catastrophic Services Center to enroll in complimentary services such as Wildfire Defense
- Get email, SMS, and push notifications
- Go green and go paperless
Why does your auto policy have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage?
The answer is simple. It protects you and your family. Knowing you have auto insurance is easy. But, knowing how much coverage …